We are looking for a designer with a proven record in product design. This job requires the ability to think big and break new ground while showing a great eye for detail.
You’ll be asked to understand strategic ideas, explore divergent concepts, then propose feasible, innovative designs. Through this process you’ll have to provide IA’s, low-fi wireframes, interactive prototypes and hi-fi polished designs.
Your daily work will be supported by a great team of peer designers, UX folks, Product Managers and engineers.
If you are passionate about making digital products that look awesome AND are easy to use, we’re in sync.
HOW WE PICTURE YOU
- You deliver thoughtful designs with a strong focus on usability
- You spend most of your day getting work done in Sketch or Photoshop
- You can quickly put your visuals in motion with FramerJS, Origami, Pixate or similar
- You actively spot design trends in Dribbble or Behance and eventually share yours
- You understand the importance of design patterns across multiple platforms
- You care about team work process and how to make your colleagues’s life easier
- Your are fast exploring design concepts and have the ability to sell your ideas
- You have a positive open-minded attitude to give and receive respectfully blunt feedback and critique
SOME BONUS POINTS
- Enterprise collaboration tools or Intranet design experience
- Great writing skills
- Motion Design or Front-end coding chops
- Proficiency using Invision, Zeplin or Avocode
DESIGN AT BEEZY
Beezy is on a mission to provide enterprise software that doesn’t suck. By using our award-wining collaboration tool, organizations become more connected, innovative and happier. Our product is loved by hundreds of thousands of employees at very large global companies.
In the UX team, we take pride in the craftsmanship of our work and we push the envelope in our sector through innovative design. Our common goal is to come up with ideas, test them against our users, create polished design artifacts and make sure our designs are well-implemented.
As designers we play a leading role in Beezy’s strategy. We also inspire our teammates and last but not least we know how to have fun!